!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come feel the pan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Sunday, May 2, 2010

African football exhibition

In the run up to the World Cup, More human is a photography ehibition on African football. It's at Ozwald Boateng, Saville Road London from 9th May. Funds raised go to UNICEF.

Tottenham player Benoît Assou-Ekotto, who plays for Cameroon, features in the exhibition. He's refreshingly honest about professional football in this Gruaniad interview.

"I don't understand why everybody lies. The president of my former club Lens, Gervais Martel, said I left because I got more money in England, that I didn't care about the shirt. I said: 'Is there one player in the world who signs for a club and says, Oh, I love your shirt?' Your shirt is red. I love it. He doesn't care. The first thing that you speak about is the money.


No comments:

Post a Comment